Manufactured by AOR, Tokyo.
The first pure shortwave receiver manufactured by AOR was the AR3030, which was launched in 1994. In terms of operation, it was reminiscent of scanner receivers.
- Principle: Double conversion, IF 45 MHz, 455 kHz
- Frequency range: 30 kHz to 30 MHz
- Frequency display: Digital display, resolution 10 Hz
- Frequency memories: 100
- Signal processing: RF gain, attenuator 2x, AGC 2x, noise blanker
- Features: RS232 interface
- Sensitivity: SSB < 0.5 μV / Selectivity: 2.4 kHz, 6 kHz (-6 dB)
- Mains operation: 10 - 14 V DC from external power supply.
- 250 x 88 x 240 mm, weight 2.2 kg
The set is equipped with semiconductors.
en/ar3030.txt · Zuletzt geändert: 2021/05/27 19:48 von mb