überarbeitet am 21.10.2010
, I.F. 2 MHz, 455 kHz
Digital frequency counter, 1 kHz
AM, CW/SSB (BFO), FM
coverage 145 kHz - 30 MHz, UKW 88 - 108 MHz
MW 60 uV,
5-30 MHz AM 1,1 - 1,4 uV, SSB 0,6 - 1,0 uV
Selectivity -6/-60 dB
1,7/6,0 kHz, 2,5/15 kHz
S Meter, RF Gain
under the hood
- You can unmount the handles after having removed the plastic covers
from the front side, now You have access to the screws.
- After having removed fifteen screws (how serviceable!) at the top, the sides
and at the sides of the bottom face, You can remove the cabinet cover backwards.
- At the left, You find the main PCB, at the right the power supply section
- In the inside, You can easily identify the frequency counter with it's
well made shieldings, at the left, the bandswitch; over a red ribbon, the
shortwave band segment switch at the right behind the counter is moved.
- The Panasonic receivers tend to have contact problems with the I.F. wide
/ narrow switches, the bandswitches and the shortwave band segment switches.
After having cleaned the contacts and the volume control potentiometer, most
crashing noises have disappeared.
© Martin Bösch 20.7.2010